A Profound Healing Experience.
Rachel has created a methodology for recovery that includes but is not limited to using bodywork, breath work, body education and integrative restoration inspired (iRest) techniques. Rachel will work with you privately, or is available to educate larger audiences through speaking engagements.
HOW TO GET STARTED
In Person One-on-One: All sessions are custom created to best serve your specific needs and priced accordingly. An initial consultation and session will take place after which a plan can be put together to help you achieve your specific goals. If you are seeking to create very specific results in your own spiritual, physical, and/or emotional life it is suggested that sessions be held one-on-one. Days and times are flexible. Meeting location and fees will be discussed during your initial discussion with Rachel.
Online One-on-One: For those not located local to Columbus, Ohio, Rachel offers the convenience of online video sessions. These are held in a secure video chat room through RecoveringYoga.com. This allows an effective and convenient method to obtain the same benefits as an in person One-on-One session. Pupils seeking additional sessions as a complement to an in person session are able to utilize this option as well.
Groups: If you are seeking a specialized yoga experience with a group of people, a consultation and price will be established based on the size of the group and their collective goals.
Rachel is an experienced healer and teacher who is well-versed in many different modalities. Depending on your custom plan, the following practices may be taught during your individual or group sessions:
RECOVERY MENTOR/GROUP EDUCATOR
- Allows Re-Connection to all layers of the Self
- Education on the multi-layers of the body / koshas
- Deepens Understanding of How Self Relates to Other Layers of Life
- Promotes Greater Connection to Life and Others
- Creates and Expands a Personal Practice of Mindfulness into Everyday Interactions
- Supports the Experiences That Come From a Different Connection to Reality and Others
- Changes Your Life
- Body Work and Awareness
- Vibration and Movement
- Breath Work
- Chakra Opening and Balancing
- Crystal Healing
- Trigger Identification and Tolerance
- Body Education
- Body Sensation Re-Connection
- Mind-Body Dialogue
- Alternative Sensation Integration
- Reintroducing the Body's Evolving Experience with Reality
- Yoga Nidra
- Chakra-Focused Postures
- Off the Mat Practices