Through yoga postures, breath work, body education and alternative modalities, Rachel will work with you individually or in small groups to support you in creating the life and health you desire.
HOW TO GET STARTED
In Person One-on-One: All sessions are custom created to best serve your specific needs and priced accordingly. An initial consultation and session will take place after which a plan can be put together to help you achieve your specific goals. If you are seeking to create very specific results in your own spiritual, physical, and/or emotional life it is suggested that sessions be held one-on-one. Days and times are flexible and you can host the sessions in your own home for ultimate privacy with the addition of a small travel fee.
Online One-on-One: For those not located local to Columbus, Ohio, Rachel offers the convenience of online video sessions. These are held in a secure video chat room through RecoveringYoga.com. This allows an effective and convenient method to obtain the same benefits as an in person One-on-One session. Pupils seeking additional sessions as a complement to an in person session are able to utilize this option as well.
Groups: If you are seeking a specialized yoga experience with a group of people, a consultation and price will be established based on the size of the group and their collective goals.
Rachel is an experienced healer and teacher who is well-versed in many different modalities. Depending on your custom plan, the following practices may be taught during your individual or group sessions:
- Define Personal Basis of Belief and Faith
- Integrate Faith Base into Real Life
- Perspective on Life Events in Light of Faith
- Guidance for Daily Routine to Strengthen the Self through Faith and Action
- Empower Individual Choice and Action through Personal Faith Basis
- Support Self Actualization through Spiritual Guidance
- Breath Work
- Chakra Opening and Balancing
- Crystal Healing
- Essential Oils
- Vibration and Movement
- Trigger Identification and Tolerance
- Body Sensation Re-Connection
- Mind-Body Dialogue
- Alternative Sensation Integration
- Reintroducing the Body's Evolving Experience with Reality
- Chakra-Focused Postures
For additional information or to schedule your consultation, please email Rachel directly at RecoveringYoga@gmail.com.
We begin where we are, how we are and whatever happens, happens.
Our internal healing manifests in to our external life. How we practice on our mats becomes our practice off.